Custom Litter Box Cabinet
Offset dividers along with various entry options work together to reduce litter tracking as well as deterring dogs and small children from getting into the litterbox. Sturdy construction of the Litter Chest means that it can also double as a seating bench. With its easy lift hinged lid and heavy duty lid stay to keep the lid open, cleaning the litterpan is a breeze.
• Deters dogs & curious toddlers from getting into the litter box
with offset-dividers & entry options.
• Dividers reduce litter-scatter as cat walks through chest
rather than jumping out of the litter box.
• Handmade quality construction using furniture-grade materials.
• Lid is hinged to allow for easy access for easy cleaning.
• Heavy-duty lid keeps dogs from "snacking" out of the litterbox.
• Exterior is natural knotty pine, finely-sanded and ready to finish.
• Exterior finish options include a choice of a rich colored stains with
clear coat or clear coat only.
• Wainscoting Litter Chests come primed and ready to paint
or fully painted with the option of antiquing.
• Interior is coated with tinted exterior-grade waterproofing to protect
from those occasional messes.
• Simple assembly of the Litter Chest is required but comes with easy-to-follow instructions.
• Fits LitterMaid Self Cleaning Litter Box (LM500 & LM900/950)
Made in the Canada.
SHIPPING: U.S. FedEx Ground, $45. Please email for Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska & Canada rates. Each piece is built to order. Please allow 3-4 weeks for shipment.
We love it!My husband had no problems putting the box together. The cats love it and the dogs can't get to the litter box no matter how hard they try. We were missing 8 nail head covers, but eventually we received them so the box is now complete.I am pleased with the product.
Great quality, not so easy assemblyI am very please with the look and quality of this product. It fits seamlessly with the decor in my home and is made of high quality wood. My cat has settled right in! The only drawback is the initial assembly of the box. You need to be a little handy to get everything to fit together properly. It's not a super easy 1-2-3 set up. I'm glad my husband is handy!
Submit a Review...